- Have you ever thought you wanted to be an airplane crash investigator?
- Recent rulings highlight the importance of keeping your IRA beneficiary designations current.
- Summertime is great time for outdoor grilling. Add this step the next time you cook a steak.
- Have you ever thought "If only I had known this, or had that last bit of data, then the investment would have done better?" Think again.
- Will technology alter another profession that has been around since the first half of the 19 century?
How airplane crashes, like the recent ones related to the 737 Max, are investigated - via TheConversation.com
This helps explains why it can take so long for an investigation to determine the true cause of an air accident.
If so, a recent Private Letter ruling may cause some unintended consequences.
If you grew up in Texas, you may have actually seen a fight break out over who can cook the best steak. In this video, a past James Beard award winner test four ways to add the final step - to get that perfect sear and top crust. It's almost 30 minutes long, but I bet there are some things in there you didn't know. Plus you can do this at your house.
It shouldn't matter if you are spying or selecting investments, it's quality over quantity. - via Cia.gov
When is too much information harmful? This excerpt is from a much longer analysis conducted by the CIA, and reminds us that improved investment success is not just improving our collection(get more data), but improving our analysis.
You've heard about robo-investments and robo-sweepers, but what about robo-umpires in baseball? - via Espn.com
If you have watched any major baseball game on TV lately, you've seen the Statcast graphics showing teams tendencies and movements of baseballs in flight. You've also seen the outline of the strike zone superimposed in front of the catcher. Will, or even should, technology replace a big part of America's pastime?Have a question about us? Please email us here.