The sale of Verizon Business to HCL has required some investment decisions that you had not planned for. Specifically:
- How do you determine what investment option are best for you?
- How do you compare the costs and flexibility of your options?
- Will you have enough money to last when you eventually retire?
As a former network specialist working at Verizon, I know you realize that change is constant. In the many years since I left Verizon to be a financial advisor, I have been able to assist numerous current and former Verizon employees with evaluating their 401K retirement options.
I can assist you in answering questions such as:
- When does rolling your funds to the HCL plan with Principal make sense?
- What are the benefits/risks/tradeoffs of my options?
- How should this plan best fit into my overall retirement portfolio?
To discuss these important considerations, please call me at (919) 621-7609 or send me your contact information below.
Financial Advisor, Porter Investments